2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Get it now for Starting at $199/month
2017 Ford Mustang
Perfectly equipped for a new generation of drivers, the 2017 Ford Mustang delivers the power Plainfield and Indianapolis drivers want, with an iconic design that never goes out of style. Learn about the capabilities of this potent performer, then stop by Andy Mohr Ford and experience it for yourself.Find Your New Mustang Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
Drivers can choose between ten 2017 Ford Mustang models:
- 2017 V6 Fastback: Starting at $24,645 MSRP
- 2017 EcoBoost Fastback: Starting at $26,645 MSRP
- 2017 V6 Convertible: Starting at $30,145 MSRP
- 2017 EcoBoost Premium Fastback: Starting at $31,440 MSRP
- 2017 GT Fastback: Starting at $32,645 MSRP
- 2017 EcoBoost Premium Convertible: Starting at $35,145 MSRP
- 2017 GT Premium Fastback: Starting at $36,645 MSRP
- 2017 GT Premium Convertible: Starting at $42,145 MSRP
- 2017 Shelby GT350: Starting at $55,595 MSRP
- 2017 Shelby GT350R: Starting at $63,095 MSRP
Sleek and aerodynamic, the Mustang has one of the most recognizable automotive profiles in the world. Ford builds upon the powerful lines of this iconic car with the addition of HID headlamps and LED tri-bar taillamps for improved visibility, and dual exhaust pipes with optional extractor hood for added air flow. Drivers can choose to add their own touches to the sports car with 12 new wheel designs, multiple color schemes, racing stripes, convertible options, and much more.
Depending on trim level, drivers can take their pick of four potent performance engines:
- V6: The base engine is the 3.7L Ti-VCT V6 engine paired with either a 6-speed manual or 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmission with paddle shifters. This powerplant produces 300 hp and 280 lb.-ft. of torque.
- EcoBoost: The efficient 2.3L inline 4-cylinder EcoBoost engine can create 310 hp and 320 lb.-ft. of torque when paired with the same 6-speed manual or 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmissions while also returning an EPA-estimated 21 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
- 5.0L V8: The Mustang GT is powered by the 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 engine mated to either the 6-speed manual or 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmission with optional paddle shifters. This pairing generates 435 hp and 400 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 5.2L V8: The Shelby trims deliver real boost with the 5.2L Flat Plane Crank V8 engine paired to a 6-speed basic manual or TREMEC 6-speed manual performance transmission. Together, this combination is able to produce 526 hp and 429 lb.-ft. of torque.
Interior Features and Design
Inside, the 2017 Ford Mustang has a performance-inspired cabin that offers optional heated and cooled seats, pushbutton start, performance metrics, and more:
- Convenience: Hands-free entry and one-touch power windows are standard equipment, as are driver conveniences like cruise control, multifunction steering wheel, and Bluetooth hands-free calling.
- Connectivity: The SYNC3 system offers a capacitive touchscreen interface that allows the driver to access navigation, apps, vehicle information, audio and more and can also be connected to a compatible smartphone for voice recognition and hands-free connectivity.
- Performance Audio: The Mustang's optional 390-watt 12-speaker Shaker Pro Audio System with subwoofer and HD radio delivers crystal-clear audio for a concert-quality performance of your favorite tunes.
Advanced Safety Technology
While the focus is on power, Ford hasn't forgotten the importance of safety and offers a long list of available features that include automatic headlamps, selectable power-assist steering, and:
- Traction Control: ABS braking, tire pressure monitoring, and advanced traction control are all standard, while options like Brembo ventilated disc brakes and MagneRide Damping offer added stability.
- Driver Assist: Drivers can select options like Adaptive Cruise Control, Collision Mitigation, rain-sensing wipers, Blind Spot Information Systems, Pushbutton Start, and rearview camera to limit the surprises that can lead to a collision.
- Post-Collision Safety: Advanced airbags provide added security by varying the power of deployment and add the security of an optional SOS Post Crash Alert system to send for help even if you are incapacitated.
2017 Ford Mustang Reviews
This legendary pony car hasn't lost a step with age as these glowing expert reviews clearly demonstrate:
- Car and Driver: "Large doses of maturity and refinement have entered the equation, sure, but they make for an improved and more well-rounded whole."
- Edmunds: "Whether you spend your time behind the wheel on the open highway or in dense city traffic, the 2017 Ford Mustang is easy to drive and generally pain-free."
- AutoBlog: "For the money, in the segment, nothing can touch it. Not even excuses."
- Kelley Blue Book: "Whether you choose the V6, new EcoBoost 4-cylinder or (obviously) the V8, all Mustang models are notably quick."
Experience the Power of the 2017 Ford Mustang at Your Plainfield and Indianapolis Muscle Car Headquarters
To test-drive the 2017 Ford Mustang near Plainfield and Indianapolis, contact an associate at Andy Mohr Ford at 855-735-8720 or stop by our showroom at 2713 E. Main Street in Plainfield, IN.Contact Us