2017 Ford Fusion SE
Get it now for Starting at $179/month
2017 Ford Fusion
With new upgrades, added features, and more trims available than before, the 2017 Ford Fusion is a model that can accommodate all on their Plainfield and Greenwood commutes. You'll be hard-pressed to find a midsize sedan that has more performance, technology, and eco-friendly options available to you and your family. Read about all of the available levels before scheduling a test drive in the Plainfield and Greenwood area today.Find Your New Fusion Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
Five different trims means there is a Fusion to fit everyone's needs and budget:
- The 2017 Ford Fusion S: MSRP starting at $22,120
- The 2017 Ford Fusion SE: MSRP starting at $23,120
- The 2017 Ford Fusion Titanium: MSRP starting at $30,120
- The 2017 Ford Fusion Sport: MSRP starting at $33,475
- The 2017 Ford Fusion Platinum: MSRP starting at $36,620
Choose LED headlights to go with the newly designed grille. There are seven different wheel options that range from classic to ultra sporty. With the Sport trim, you'll get the dark-tarnish painted 19-inch premium wheels matched with a quad tip exhaust. The Luxury package on the SE gives you features like heated side view mirrors with turn signal indicators.
Across the five trims, there are four engines to choose from. Decide which one meets your preferred combination of power and efficiency:
- 2.5L Duratec 16V I4 Engine: This engine is standard on the S and SE trims, generating up to 175 hp and 175 lb.-ft. of torque. You'll receive up to 21 mpg/city and 32 mpg/highway with this option.
- 1.5L Ti-VCT GTDI I-4 EcoBoost® with Auto Start-Stop Technology Engine: Available on the SE trim, this engine generates 181 hp and 185 lb.-ft. of torque. You'll receive up to 23 mpg/city and 34 mpg/highway with this eco-friendly engine.
- 2.0L Ti-VCT GTDI I-4 EcoBoost® Engine: This engine, standard on the Titanium and Platinum while available on the SE, generates up to 240 hp and 270 lb.-ft. of torque. You'll receive up to 21 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway.
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6: This engine is standard on the Sport trim and generates 325 hp and 350 lb.-ft. of torque. You'll receive up to 17 mpg/city and 26 mpg/highway.
Interior Design and Features
A new feature is the rotary gear shift dial which opens up the front cabin by no longer dividing the space with a clunky gear shift, making it easier to grab your drink form the cup-holder or adjust controls. Seating options include leather seats, leather-trimmed seats, premium upholstery, or black vinyl and cloth. They can also be heated and cooled. The touchscreen display makes it easy to control everything inside the cabin.
Advanced Safety Technologies
While the NHTSA has not yet released its rating, the IIHS has rated the 2017 Fusion a Top Safety Pick+. The Fusion offers a number of safety features to make it a premium choice for you and your loved ones:
- Lane Keeping System: By detecting which lane you're in, this technology is able to monitor if you veer from the center of the lane. An audible and visual alert will be provided to prevent an accident.
- Pre-Collision Assist: Should you approach a vehicle or pedestrian while driving, this feature will alert you and provide braking assistance if no action is taken.
- Rear View Camera: This standard feature makes sure you always know what's behind your vehicle before you reverse.
2017 Ford Fusion Reviews
Critics love the feel of this midsize sedan and all of its available trims and options:
- Edmunds: "With solid power, excellent fuel economy, distinctive styling and a wide array of tech features, the 2017 Ford Fusion is a great choice for a midsize sedan."
- TopSpeed: "It may not look like it at a glance, but there's a lot going on with Ford's bread-and-butter sedan. With three very distinct models, the Fusion seems to be heading down the same path that Ford's endlessly configurable F-Series has followed[…]The new Fusion Platinum has all of the high-tech toys including the new Ford SYNC3 system, advanced self-parking features, pedestrian detection, and adaptive cruise control with full stop and go capabilities. "
- AutoTrader: "There's barely room to touch on the wide range of standard and available driver-assistance technologies on the Fusion. The highlights includeadaptive cruise control with full stop-and-go functionality, lane-departure warning and lane-keep assist, park assist for parallel and perpendicular parking, a blind spot monitoring system with cross-traffic alert, pre-collision assist with pedestrian detection and even driver-attention warning. Many of these features have trickled down from premium vehicles and can really help make driving a Fusion a much safer experience."
- Road&Track: "Ever since Ford unveiled the incredibly handsome second-generation Ford Fusion in 2013, we've longed for a performance model to complement its good looks and solid chassis. Ford has answered our prayers with this, the Fusion Sport, a 325-horsepower, all-wheel-drive sports sedan. Rejoice!"
Get Behind the Wheel of the 2017 Fusion at Your Premier Plainfield and Greenwood Ford Dealership
Give us a call or come by the dealership at 2713 E. Main Street in Plainfield, IN to drive the new 2017 Ford Fusion near Plainfield and Greenwood today. You can also use our online contact form, and a sales representative will contact you with more information shortly.Contact Us