2017 Ford Focus
Starting at $16,775
2017 Ford Focus
Whether you're looking for a peppy sedan or a versatile hatchback, the 2017 Ford Focus can accommodate your needs. Take on the Zionsville roads with an agile and efficient car that comes with some of the latest technology on the road. A sporty looker and performer, we know you'll trust this car with your commutes and outings with friends. Learn all about its features below, then meet us in Plainfield for a test drive today!Find Your New Focus Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
Starting at a surprisingly low price, there's a new Ford Focus for everyone with a lineup that offers eight different trims, from a budget-friendly commuter to a racing-inspired deluxe model:
- S Sedan: MSRP starting at $16,775
- SE Sedan: MSRP starting at $18,175
- SE Hatch: MSRP starting at $19,765
- SEL Sedan: MSRP starting at $20,775
- SEL Hatch: MSRP starting at $21,275
- Titanium Sedan: MSRP starting at $23,575
- Titanium Hatch: MSRP starting at $24,075
- RS: MSRP starting at $36,120
Aggressive and modern, you're first option is choosing between the sedan and the hatchback model. Fronted with a wide, unique grille, the Ford Focus features LED lighting. The ST sports a bright-tipped center-exit exhaust, and 18-inch wheels with black pockets and red brake calipers are available as well. Side view mirrors offer integrated turn signals and power adjustments.
Under the hood, you have the option between two engines that balance power and efficiency for a charged but economical drive.
- 2.0L EcoBoost Engine: This turbocharged 4-cylinder engine was built with high-pressure direct injection and dual-cam variable valve timing. It generates up to 160 hp and gives you up to 36 mpg/highway.
- 1.0L EcoBoost: For the most fuel efficient ride, opt for this turbocharged engine that gets you up to 41 mpg/highway. It produces 123 hp and can be paired with a 6-speed automatic or 6-speed manual transmission.
Interior Features and Design
Enjoy the cabin that seats five with appointments like leather seating with heating abilities and power adjustments. A bevy of technology is included in this car to keep things exciting on the go:
- Sync3 Infotainment: Enjoy audio streaming, smartphone syncing, and select apps from your fingertips on an 8-inch touchscreen display mounted on the center console.
- Available Navigation: Receive turn-by-turn directions for the best routes possible while you cruise around Plainfield with this optional addition that makes life easier.
- Superior Sound: An available 10-speaker Sony audio system delivers peak quality listening while you blast your favorite songs with your friends.
Advanced Safety Technology
Boasting a 5-star rating for overall safety from the National Highway Traffic Safety Association, the 2017 Ford Focus integrates the latest and greatest in safety technologies to protect you and your loved ones:
- Driver Assistance Technologies: Adding sensors to your vehicle gives you a Reverse Sensing System, Blind Spot Information System with cross-traffic alert, Lane Keeping System, and active park assist.
- MyKey: Programmable keys let you set limits for teen drivers like preventing music from playing until seatbelts are fastened or setting speed limits.
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring: Not only will you get more thrilling handling, but extra traction also, keeping you grounded at all times while the condition of all four wheels is monitored.
2017 Ford Focus Reviews
We're not the only ones with plenty of praise for the 2017 Ford Focus. Critics praise this staple in the sedan and hatchback offerings this year for its reliability and generous technology offerings:
- Edmunds: "Much like its upscale interior, the driving characteristics of the 2017 Ford Focus help it stand out in its class even after several years on the market. For starters, it's one of the most comfortable compact cars to drive on the highway, and it has very enjoyable handling manners."
- The Car Connection: "From price-focused S and SE models, to plusher SEL and Titanium versions, on to sportier ST and RS models, the Focus makes choice more than a talking point. No matter which you pick, the Focus antes in smart handling and good fuel economy."
- Car and Driver: "A European-developed chassis gives even the base Focus a rare blend of agility and accuracy, making it enjoyable to drive even when compared with newer competitors."
- Kelley Blue Book: "The 2017 Ford Focus offers great styling, impressive handling and some of Ford's best high-tech features. The 1.0-liter EcoBoost engine is an efficiency leader rated at 40 mpg on the highway, and the high-performance ST and RS offer awesome power and performance."
Take the 2017 Ford Focus On a Test Drive in Plainfield and Zionsville Today
Hop inside the 2017 Ford Focus today at Andy Mohr Ford, located at 2713 E. Main Street in Plainfield, IN, just a quick trip from Zionsville. Call us at 855-735-8720 if you'd like to schedule a test drive. You can also leave a message online to have a sales specialist contact you with answers to any of your questions!Contact Us