2017 Ford FiestaS
Get it now for Starting at $14,535
2017 Ford Fiesta
Offering power, performance, and innovation in a small, budget friendly package, the 2017 Ford Fiesta is a top choice for Plainfield and Zionsville drivers. This affordable commuter vehicle has a lot to offer in a compact package. Read more about what the 2017 Fiesta can bring to your commute then schedule a test drive at Andy Mohr Ford.Find Your New Fiesta Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
Customize your 2017 Ford Fiesta with one of seven smart trims:
- 2017 Ford Fiesta S Sedan: $14,535 MSRP
- 2017 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan: $14,890 MSRP
- 2017 Ford Fiesta Titanium Sedan: $18,650 MSRP
- 2017 Ford Fiesta S Hatch: $13,960 MSRP
- 2017 Ford Fiesta SE Hatch: $15,190 MSRP
- 2017 Ford Fiesta Titanium Hatch: $18,950 MSRP
- 2017 Ford Fiesta ST: $21,140 MSRP
A wide grille and upswept headlights give the 2017 Ford Fiesta a tough look while the aerodynamic shape and arched roofline accommodate even taller passengers comfortably. The Fiesta is available as a spacious hatchback or a versatile sedan and comes in a broad palette so you can customize to your tastes. The available 16-inch Sparkle Silver painted aluminum wheels and rear spoiler let the 2017 Fiesta reflect your sleek and sporty attitude.
The 2017 Ford Fiesta offers one of three engine options based on trim:
- 4-Cylinder Engine: The base engine is a 1.6L twin independent variable camshaft timing (i-VCT) I-4 engine capable of 120 hp and 112 lb.-ft. of torque. This engine can be paired with either a 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission and is capable of an EPA-estimated 28 mpg/city and 36 mpg/highway fuel economy.
- EcoBoost Engine: The SE trim comes with the 1.6L 4-cylinder engine, but buyers can choose a 1.0L turbocharged EcoBoost I-3, which can boost horsepower to 123 and torque to 125 lb.-ft. Efficiency reigns with up to 31 mpg/city and 43 mpg/highway fuel economy.
- Turbocharged Engine: Exclusively offered in the ST Hatchback, the 1.6L EcoBoost engine pushes a pin-you-in-your-seat 197 hp and 202 lb.-ft. of torque while delivering 26 mpg/city and 35 mpg/highway.
Interior Design and Features
The 2017 Ford Fiesta cabin offers refined craftsmanship, an intuitive center console, soft-touch materials, and can be equipped with leather-trimmed seats. This budget minded compact vehicle also offers top of the line technology:
- Sync 3: The third generation of Ford's infotainment system connects with compatible smartphones to allow access to your favorite music, news, and weather on the go.
- MyKey: Designed for peace of mind when you hand over your keys, this restricted driving mode promotes good driving habits. Dictate media volume, speed, and other factors while monitoring driving habits and miles driven keeping you connected to your car at all times.
- Cold Weather Package: Stay warm with the Cold Weather Package available on SE trims and standard on Titanium vehicles. Features include heated first row seats, heated exterior mirrors, and electronic automatic temperature controls.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The 2017 Ford Fiesta utilizes high-strength lightweight boron steel to protect critical occupant safety zones. Fiesta is clearly engineered to protect drivers:
- Airbag system: The Fiesta's advanced airbag system includes driver and front passenger airbags, driver knee airbags, and rear side curtain airbags to surround passengers in the event of a collision.
- AdvanceTrac: This standard electronic stability control system can apply the brakes automatically and adjust engine torque when faced with challenging road conditions.
- Rearview Camera: The available rearview camera shows the area directly behind the Fiesta, helping drivers avoid obstacles with ease.
2017 Ford Fiesta Reviews
Critics have a lot to say about the 2017 Ford Fiesta:
- Edmunds: "Thanks to its nimble handling and nicely trimmed cabin, you'll enjoy the 2017 Ford Fiesta as a very pleasant everyday companion."
- The Car Connection: "Crisp, nicely proportioned exterior, excellent steering, and a strong feature set on Titanium."
- Car and Driver: "Though the Fiesta might be small, it is still mighty fierce. An engaging five-speed manual comes standard; the optional six-speed dual-clutch sacrifices little in terms of driving fun."
- Motor Trend: "We were so impressed with the Ford Fiesta ST hatchback in our first test that we suggested opting for the Fiesta model instead of the Focus ST."
Introduce Yourself to the 2017 Ford Fiesta Near Plainfield and Zionsville at Andy Mohr Ford
Plainfield and Zionsville drivers can learn more about the feature filled 2017 Ford Fiesta at Andy Mohr Ford. Contact us at 855-735-8720 or visit our showroom at 2713 E. Main Street in Plainfield, IN to see how this affordable car can change your commute today.Contact Us