2018 Ford F-150 XL 4x4
Starting at $22,995
2018 Ford F-150
The 2018 Ford F-150 is a pickup that's arrived in Plainfield available in so many configurations that you're sure to find one with the features you want. From those who do light construction to looking for a comfortable and rugged truck for weekend adventures, there's plenty of options. This truck also has outstanding safety ratings. Check out all it has to offer for those in the greater Indianapolis area!Find Your New F-150 Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
There's no end to the configurations of the 2018 Ford F-150. Starting with the seven available trims, there's an F-150 for every type of driver to choose from:
- 2018 Ford F-150 XL: $26,540
- 2018 Ford F-150 XLT: $31,905
- 2018 Ford F-150 Lariat: $40,065
- 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor: $48,325
- 2018 Ford F-150 King Ranch: $50,280
- 2018 Ford F-150 Platinum: $52,835
- 2018 Ford F-150 Limited: $59,600
With many available variations, there's a lot going on with the exterior of the Ford F-150. Some of the options include:
- Bed Lengths and Cab Options: Choose between bed lengths of 5.5 feet, 6.5 feet, and 8 feet - as well as a regular cab, SuperCab, or SuperCrew.
- Powered Tailgate: This available option makes the tailgate come down remotely with the press of a button.
- Raptor: This off-road beauty boasts an aggressive front grille, oversized off-road tires, and 3.0-inch FOX Racing Shox.
Performance and Powertrain
There are four available engines for this model, and a newly designed 10-speed Select Shift automatic transmission is available and already making waves. A 6-speed automatic and 6-speed Select Shift automatic are also available:
- 2.7L EcoBoost V6 with Auto Start-Stop: Producing up to 325 hp and 375 lb.-ft. of torque, you'll get up to 26 mpg/highway and 19 mpg/city.
- 3.5L Ti-VCT V6: This engine delivers up to 282 hp and 253 lb.-ft. of torque, giving you up to 23 mpg/highway and 17 mpg/city.
- 3.5L EcoBoost: This new addition to the engine lineup delivers up to 375 hp and 470 lb.-ft. of torque with a fuel economy of up to 25 mpg/highway and 18 mpg/city.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8: This powerhouse gets up to 385 hp and 387 lb.-ft. of torque while returning up to 22 mpg/highway and 15 mpg/city.
Interior Design and Features
Inside of the cabin, you'll have various upholstery options like premium leather with contrast stitching on the King Ranch and plenty of interior tech to keep you comfortable on the road:
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control is available for passengers to individually elect optimal temperature settings.
- The SYNC 3 infotainment system is available on an easy-to-use touchscreen display for navigation and more!
- A Split-view camera offers you a 360-degree view of the vehicle for easier maneuvering.
Advanced Safety Features
The IIHS has named the 2018 Ford F-150 a 2016 Top Safety Pick+, the highest award given by the agency. Additionally, the NHTSA has bestowed a 5-star rating for overall safety for this pickup. Equipped with plenty of advanced safety technology, you'll feel confident making better driving decisions on the job or with the family:
- Lane Keeping System: This system makes sure that you stay in your lane and avoid dangerous drifting due to driver fatigue or distractions.
- BLIS with Cross-Traffic Alert: Receive a visual indicator on the appropriate side view mirror when a vehicle approaches your blind spot.
- Forward Collision Warning with Brake Support: If the vehicle ahead of you slows down and you're in danger of an accident, you'll receive an alert before braking is applied to help avoid a collision.
The critics appreciate the upgraded performance Ford has made to the F-150 as well as its versatile interior options:
- Motortrend: "As you might expect, there is a lot less hunting for the right gear with the 10-speed compared with the outgoing six-speed that had trouble finding its groove up a steep hill even in tow/haul mode."
- Topspeed: "The design and materials rank high among its competitors thanks to its thoughtful features and long list of convenience options."
- Edmunds: "You won't have any trouble finding a capable pickup that meets your needs in the diverse 2018 Ford F-150 lineup. The F-150 boasts impressive tow and payload ratings and some of the best fuel economy in the light-duty segment."
- Truck Trend: "And as far as the driving experience, prepare to be surprised. All of our expectations were exceeded behind the wheel. There are some real, tangible benefits to the 10-speed in real world use."
Get Behind the Wheel of the 2018 Ford F-150 at Your Premiere Plainfield and Indianapolis Ford Authority
At Andy Mohr Ford, you can test drive the 2018 Ford F-150 in many available styles to see which one has the features that suit your Indianapolis lifestyle best. We're located at 2713 E. Main Street in Plainfield, IN. Give us a call to schedule an appointment with one of our sales specialists at 844-324-2766 today. You can fill out our online contact form for us to answer your questions promptly, too!Contact Us