2016 Ford Mustang
Get it now for Starting at Only $23,895
2016 Ford Mustang
The 2016 Ford Mustang has hit Indianapolis and Greenwood, IN, and you can find it now at Andy Mohr Ford. Fresh off of its 50th anniversary, the engineers at Ford went all out in reinventing the famous pony car for a new generation of drivers. Three powerful engine options, seven different trim levels, and a variety of advanced interior and safety technologies provide plenty of options on a car that has one foot in the classic car world and another stepping clearly into the future.Find Your New Mustang Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The Mustang has regularly been the performance car that the average driver can afford, available in more extravagant or powerful options for those who want it. With seven trims and your choice of fastback coupe or convertible body style, we're confident there's a 2016 Ford Mustang for you at Andy Mohr Ford.
- Mustang V6: $23,895
- EcoBoost: $25,395
- EcoBoost Premium: $29,395
- Mustang GT: $32,395
- GT Premium: $36,395
- Shelby GT350: $47,795
- Shelby GT350R: $61,295
People expect a Mustang to look like a Mustang, and recent design innovations have made that even more true. Enhancements to the headlights and taillights ensure other drivers will know you're in a Mustang whether you are coming or going. A more elongated silhouette gives extra focus to the stylized front end, giving hints of the thrilling roadster underneath.
The Mustang is built around performance, and the 2016 model brings three different engine options to Greenwood and Indianapolis:
- The standard 3.7L V6 engine pumps out 300 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque, earning an EPA-estimated 28 highway mpg.
- The new EcoBoost engine brings a turbocharged kick to the Mustang. This 2.3L four-cylinder is rated at 310 hp and 320 lb-ft of torque, and its 31 mpg highway fuel economy will have you heading out for joyrides guilt-free.
- The GT packs a punch with a 5.0L V8 rated at 435 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque. Despite the power, you'll still enjoy 25 mpg on the highway.
Interior Features and Design
The interior of the 2016 Ford Mustang is built with the same purpose of the exterior – to impress – while also giving the driver the convenience of easily accessible controls and advanced technology features at their fingertips. Clear, large instrumentation puts the driving data you need right where you need it, and the comfort of the driver's seat will have you wanting to just take a break from your day and sit in the Mustang.
Advanced features include
- Ford SYNC: Whether you choose the standard SYNC or upgrade to Ford's new SYNC3 system, you'll have dependable handsfree calling, connectivity to your favorite apps, and convenient audio streaming right from your phone.
- Tracks Apps: Have performance metrics from the Mustang engine delivered right to your dash and take advantage of features like electronic line-lock and launch control. With six menu options, you can cycle through accelerometer settings, top lap times, brake performance, and more.
- Shaker Pro Audio: This 390-watt premium stereo system delivers an audio experience to your Mustang that is unlike any other. With 12 speakers (including an 8-inch subwoofer), the soundtrack to your ride will be the next best thing to seeing your favorite bands live.
Advanced Safety Technology
It's important for a car that has such a high performance focus as the Mustang to also have a high emphasis on safety. In addition to expected features like anti-lock disc brakes, stability control, traction control, seat belts and airbags, the Mustang has a variety of standard and available advanced safety features.
- Rearview Camera: Each Mustang gives you a clear view of what's behind it before backing up thanks to the standard rearview camera system.
- Ford MyKey: These parental controls let you set limits on the kids if you feel they've earned the right to get behind the wheel of your Mustang. It's like you're right there with them the whole time.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Complete with Forward Collision Alert, this system monitors the vehicles around you, adjusting your speed when cruising so you don't have to. The Forward Collision Alert system does just what it says – warns you of potential front-end collisions before they happen.
2016 Ford Mustang Reviews
We think it's clear that we're fans of the new Mustang, but to let you know that we aren't the only ones, we compiled some of our favorite 2016 Ford Mustang reviews.
- Edmunds: "The desirable 2016 Ford Mustang is more civilized than the Mustangs of yesteryear, yet this all-American muscle car retains its trademark swagger and performance."
- Kelley Blue Book: "For all its updating, the Mustang coupe and convertible retain the power, value and dashing driving manners that have fostered 9-million-plus sales over half a century and countless more fans."
- The Car Connection: "The change in the Mustang's look may have been evolutionary, but underneath the body panels is where you'll find what's revolutionary. With a new turbocharged four-cylinder available, it's truly magnitude shift."
- Motor Trend: "The interior design matches the sharp exterior. You can sense the Mustang traces in the layout, but controls and screens feel modernized — amusingly, the speedometer is labeled Ground Speed."
Test Drive an Mustang Today!
We hope we've given you an appetite for a new SUV. If you want to test drive the 2016 Ford Mustang near Greenwood or Brownsburg, visit Andy Mohr Ford at 2713 E. Main Street in Plainfield, IN. Contact us online or by phone at (855) 822-2321 to schedule your visit today.Contact Us