2016 Ford Focus
Starting at $14,900
2016 Ford Focus
The 2016 Ford Focus has hit Indianapolis and Greenwood, IN, and you can find it now at Andy Mohr Ford. Fresh off of its 50th anniversary, the engineers at Ford went all out in reinventing the famous pony car for a new generation of drivers. Three powerful engine options, seven different trim levels, and a variety of advanced interior and safety technologies provide plenty of options on a car that has one foot in the classic car world and another stepping clearly into the future.Find Your New Focus Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Ford Focus is available in eight attractive trims:
- 2016 Ford Focus S Sedan: Starting at $16,726 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Focus SE Sedan: Starting at $17,771 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Focus SE Hatch: Starting at $18,244 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Focus Titanium Sedan: Starting at $22,217 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Focus Titanium Hatch: Starting at $22,690 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Focus ST: Starting at $23,350 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Focus Electric: Starting at $27,829 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Focus RS: Starting at $35,730 MSRP
People expect a Focus to look like a Focus, and recent design innovations have made that even more true. Enhancements to the headlights and taillights ensure other drivers will know you're in a Focus whether you are coming or going. A more elongated silhouette gives extra focus to the stylized front end, giving hints of the thrilling roadster underneath.
There is a long list of engine options available depending on how much power and which trim you would like for your Ford Focus:
- 2.0L Flex Fuel: The base 2.0L Ti-VCT inline 4-cylinder engine can produce 160 hp and 146 lb-ft of peak torque. This powerplant comes with the five-speed manual or six-speed Powershift transmission. The S, SE, and Titanium trims return an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 27 mpg city/40 mpg highway.
- 1.0L EcoBoost: The 1.0L Ti-VCT turbocharged EcoBoost 3-cylinder engine delivers 123 hp and 125 lb-ft of peak torque. It comes with the six-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission for the SE trim and returns 30 mpg city/42 mpg highway.v
- 2.0L EcoBoost: The ST hatchback comes with a 2.0L EcoBoost inline 4-cylinder engine that delivers up to 252 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque. It comes with a six-speed manual transmission that delivers 22 mpg city/32 mpg highway fuel economy.
- 2.3L RS Engine: The 2.5L EcoBoost I-4 engine is available exclusively on the RS trim and delivers 350 hp and up to 350 lb-ft of peak torque. (Fuel economy numbers are not immediately available.)
- Focus Electric: The new Focus Electric comes with a 107kW permanent electric traction motor mated to a one-speed transmission and 23-kW lithium ion battery pack that delivers 143 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque. This combination delivers 110 mpge city/99 mpge highway.
Interior Features and Design
Whether it's technology that connects you on the go or eco-friendly materials, the 2016 Ford Focus has advanced features that drivers want:
- Eco-Conscious Interior: Extensive use of recycled fiber and soy-based foam make the interior of the new Ford Focus one of the greenest automobiles around.
- Advanced Technology: The available SYNC 3 system allows you to connect to your favorite mobile apps and stream a variety of media, access online content, and even order food on the run.
- Upscale Amenities: Available options like dual-zone climate control, ambient lighting, navigation, satellite radio, and smart gauges make the 2016 Ford Focus anything but ordinary.
Advanced Safety Technology
The 2016 Ford Focus offers a long list of advanced safety features usually reserved for much more expensive vehicles, including:
- AutoAdvice.Com – "Always a solid car, the Ford Focus now has few weaknesses and hits highs few others can boast, making it is one of the most well rounded small cars on the market."
- Autobytel.com – "The Ford has excellent handling, and yet it's also capable of a smooth ride with remarkable quietness for its class."
- Consumer Reports – "Sporty handling, relatively low noise, and a well-done interior make the Focus feel more like a small sports sedan than a humdrum compact."
- Edmunds – "Specifically, we're thinking about the 2016 Ford Focus, a car that delivers a sophisticated day-to-day driving experience that's a big deal among compact cars."
2016 Ford Focus Reviews
We think it's clear that we're fans of the new Focus, but to let you know that we aren't the only ones, we compiled some of our favorite 2016 Ford Focus reviews.
- Edmunds: "The desirable 2016 Ford Focus is more civilized than the Focuss of yesteryear, yet this all-American muscle car retains its trademark swagger and performance."
- Kelley Blue Book: "For all its updating, the Focus coupe and convertible retain the power, value and dashing driving manners that have fostered 9-million-plus sales over half a century and countless more fans."
- The Car Connection: "The change in the Focus's look may have been evolutionary, but underneath the body panels is where you'll find what's revolutionary. With a new turbocharged four-cylinder available, it's truly magnitude shift."
- Motor Trend: "The interior design matches the sharp exterior. You can sense the Focus traces in the layout, but controls and screens feel modernized — amusingly, the speedometer is labeled Ground Speed."
The 2016 Ford Focus Has Come to Greenwood, IN and Indianapolis
To discover the 2016 Ford Focus, Greenwood IN and Indianapolis drivers are invited to stop by Andy Mohr Ford at 2713 East Main Street in Plainfield. Contact a sales associate at (855) 822-2321 to schedule a test drive today.Contact Us