2016 Ford Fiesta
Get it now for Starting at $14,995
2016 Ford Fiesta
For power, performance, and innovation in a small, budget-friendly package, there are few choices better than the 2016 Ford Fiesta for Brownsburg and Indianapolis shoppers looking for an affordable commuter vehicle. Read on to learn more about what this compact dynamo has to offer, then schedule your test-drive in a 2016 Ford Fiesta at Andy Mohr Ford.Find Your New Fiesta Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Ford Fiesta is available in your choice of seven attractive trims:
- 2016 Ford Fiesta S Sedan - $14,090 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan - $15,320 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Fiesta Titanium Sedan - $18,040 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Fiesta S Hatch - $14,390 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Fiesta SE Hatch - $15,620 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Fiesta Titanium Hatch - $18,340 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Fiesta ST Hatch - $20,970 MSRP
With an aerodynamic shape and arched roofline designed to accommodate even taller passengers comfortably, the 2016 Ford Fiesta is built for fun and economy. A wider Ford grille and upswept headlights give the Fiesta a tougher look, while a palette of unique colors make it easy to customize yours to your tastes. Available as a roomy hatchback or a versatile sedan, the Fiesta provides drivers with a personable ride at great price.
The 2016 Ford Fiesta is available with one of three very capable engine options:
- 4-Cylinder Engine - The base engine is a 1.6L 16-valve Ti-VCT inline 4-cylinder engine that is capable of 120 hp and 112 lb-ft of torque. This engine can be paired with either a 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission and is capable of 28 mpg city/36 mpg highway fuel economy.
- EcoBoost Engine - The SE trim comes with the 1.6L 4-cylinder engine, but buyers can opt for a 1.0L turbocharged EcoBoost I-3, which can boost horsepower to 123 and torque to 148 lb-ft of torque. Fuel economy for this efficient motor pops up to 31 mpg city/43 mpg highway.
- Turbocharged Engine - Available exclusively in the ST Hatchback is the 1.6L turbocharged direct injection 4-cylinder engine with EcoBoost. This powerplant is capable of 197 hp and 202 lb-ft of torque, while still delivering 26 mpg city/35 mpg highway.
Interior Design and Features
The 2016 Ford Fiesta cabin has many soft-touch features, quality upholstery, a six-speaker CD sound system, and a long list of class-leading systems. It's easy to forget that you're sitting in a budget-minded compact:
- Sync 3 - The third generation of Ford's infotainment system connects with your compatible smartphone to allow you access to your favorite music, news, and weather on the go.
- SiriusXM and Travel Link - The available turn-by-turn navigation system features 3D mapping and real-time traffic information to make every trip go smoothly.
- MyKey - Innovative technology allows parents to add restrictions to a driver's MyKey, letting them set media volume, speed, and other factors, as well as monitoring driving habits to promote safety on the road.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The 2016 Ford Fiesta is engineered to keep Brownsburg and Indianapolis drivers safe over any road conditions:
- Advance Trac - This standard electronic stability control system can apply the brakes automatically and adjust torque to vary the power to wheels that are slipping due to challenging road conditions.
- Rearview Camera - The available rearview camera transmits a view of the area directly behind the Fiesta, allowing drivers to avoid obstacles and pedestrians with ease.
- Airbag System - The Fiesta's advanced airbag system includes driver and front passenger airbags, driver knee airbags, and rear side curtain airbags to surround cabin occupants in the event of a collision.
2016 Ford Fiesta Reviews
The experts can't stop talking about the 2016 Ford Fiesta:
- Left Lane News - "[T]he Fiesta does impress with sporty driving dynamics and a boatload of available technology and comfort features."
- Auto Trader - "The Fiesta is not only fuel efficient, but it's also smartly styled and loaded with features befitting much more expensive cars."
- Edmunds - "One Fiesta feature that's always been a standout is its handling on the road. Blessed with tight, responsive steering and a nimble feel, this little Ford is a hoot to drive, even if you're just zipping to the supermarket and back."
- Kelley Blue Book - "With over 25 cubic feet of cargo room with the rear seats folded, the Fiesta hatchback is impressively roomy. All sedans also have 60/40-folding rear seats to accommodate larger items."
Get to Know the 2016 Ford Fiesta, Now Available near Brownsburg and Indianapolis
To learn more about the affordable and feature-filled 2016 Ford Fiesta, Brownsburg and Indianapolis drivers can contact Andy Mohr Ford at (855) 822-2321, or schedule a test drive at our showroom located at 2713 E. Main Street in Plainfield today.Contact Us