2016 Ford F-150 XL
Starting at $19,990
2016 Ford F-150
The new 2016 Ford F-150 is here at Andy Mohr Ford, your local Indianapolis and Brownsburg area Ford dealership. We are excited to put you behind the wheel of this powerful new pickup, but you might want to know a thing or two about it first, right? We have a rundown of what to expect from your 2016 Ford F-150 below!Find Your New F-150 Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The Ford F-150 has always come in a vast array of configurations – from the most basic work truck models to the positively luxurious. In fact, Ford added a new top trim level to the 2016 Ford F-150 lineup for this year: theLimited. This model is positioned at the top of the rest of the trim levels, including the XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, and Platinum.
- 2016 Ford F-150 XL: $26,428
- 2016 Ford F-150 XLT: $31,789
- 2016 Ford F-150 Lariat: $39,950
- 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch: $49,936
- 2016 Ford F-150 Platinum: $52,401
- 2016 Ford F-150 Limited: $58,770
The 2016 Ford F-150 upgrades the styling on the outside, while maintaining the same authentic F-150 profile that has made this America’s favorite truck. The new bluff face, with a flat, three-bar grille, wraps around the headlamps, tall hood, and flared fenders, giving off a bold, brawny look. New lighting in the rear and distinctive wheels makes this truck stand out from the crowd.
Performance and Powertrain
The 2016 Ford F-150 continues to offer the same dizzying array of powertrains to meet the needs of all kinds of drivers. There is only one addition to the powertrain options for the 2016 model year: a compressed natural gas or propane powered version of the 5.0L V8 engine.
Ford is also using lighter aluminum components, so we fuel economy estimates increased across the board. Which of these is right for you?
- The base F-150 gets a 3.5L V6 good for 282 hp and 253 lb-ft of torque, earning 25 highway mpg.
- A turbocharged 2.7L V6 is available for 325 hp and 375 lb-ft of torque, earning 26 highway mpg.
- A 5.0L V8 good for 385 hp and 387 lb-ft of torque is the next step up the ladder, earning 22 highway mpg.
- A 3.5L turbocharged 3.5L V6 is the most powerful engine with 365 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque, earning 24 highway mpg.
Interior Design and Features
The 2016 Ford F-150 received some modes changes to the cabin — after all, you can only improve so much on such an impressive truck. To give you an idea of what each F-150 cabin is capable of, you can find the following on the top-of-the-line Limited trim:
- Mojave leather seating
- A unique instrument cluster
- A laser-engraved VIN plate
- A Sony 10-Speaker audio system
- A blind spot monitor
- Cross traffic alert
- Fiddleback Eucalyptus trim
- Massaging seats
- SYNC and AppLink systems
Advanced Safety Features
The 2016 Ford F-150 continues to offer upscale safety features as standard, with some high-tech options available. Standard amenities include electronic traction and stability control, anti-lock brakes, and the Ford SYNC system that can automatically alert authorities in the case of an emergency. There’s also trailer sway control and plenty of airbags. Upgrade options abound, including:
- 360-degree multi-view cameras
- Rear parking sensors
- Forward collision preparation that primes the brakes
- A lane departure warning system
- A blind spot monitoring system
- Inflatable rear seatbelts
Test Drive an F-150 Today!
Visit Andy Mohr Ford, your leading Indianapolis and Brownsburg area Ford dealer, to test drive our latest trucks, like the 2016 Ford F-150 Limited. We’re located at 2713 E. Main St. in Plainfield, IN and we invite you to call us with any questions at 855-822-2321 or contact us online!Contact Us