2016 Ford Escape
Get it now for Starting at $22,995
2016 Ford Escape
The 2016 Ford Escape is a versatile, fun-to-drive, and efficient crossover that is perfect for family adventures in Indiana and beyond. Andy Mohr Ford has the new Escape in stock now, and it's waiting for Indianapolis and Brownsburg motorists to test drive today. If you need more capability and space than a sedan usually provides, but you still want a vehicle that's agile and delivers competitive fuel economy, then the Escape is an ideal choice.Find Your New Escape Secure your price
Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Ford Escape is affordably priced and starts at only $23,100 MSRP. The Escape comes in three select trim levels to make your choice easy:
- 2016 Ford Escape S starts at $23,100 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Escape SE starts at $25,300 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Escape Titanium starts at $29,505 MSRP.
The new Ford Escape is a small crossover SUV that bears a strong resemblance to the Ford Focus, since they both share an underlying platform and the same reliable engineering. Thanks to updated styling, the new Escape has aerodynamic contours that project a ready for anything attitude, while also improving fuel economy. With integrated roof rails, large fender flares, and expanded air vents up front, this crossover is equally ready for long road trips or backcountry excursions.
Performance and Powertrain
The 201 Ford Escape is available with three different powertrains that correspond with its three trim levels, and a six-speed automatic comes standard across the board.
- The base model Escape comes standard with a 2.5L four-cylinder engine that makes 168 hp and 170 lb-ft of torque. Those are impressive numbers for a crossover of this size, and it still returns excellent fuel economy ratings of 22 mpg city/31 mpg highway/25 mpg combined.
- The Escape SE and Titanium both come with a 1.6L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that makes 178 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque. In addition to being more powerful than the base 2.5L engine, this motor also yields an impressive 22 mpg city/32 mpg highway/26 mpg combined EPA estimates when equipped with front wheel drive or 22 mpg city/29 mpg highway with all-wheel drive.
- Additionally, a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder is available in both SE and Titanium models, and it delivers 240 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque. Even with the power boost, this motor still delivers 22 mpg city/30 mpg highway with front wheel drive and 21 mpg city/28 mpg highway with all-wheel drive.
Interior Features and Design
The Ford Escape is packed with upscale features, and it can be had with some advanced technology features, too. Every single Escape model comes standard with features including:
- MyKey parental control features
- Keyless entry
- Cruise control
- Air conditioning
- 4.2 inch central display
- A rearview camera
- SYNC voice command system
- AppLink smartphone integration
- Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity
- Integrated blind spot mirror
Opting for higher trim levels adds on features like upgraded infotainment systems, superior sound systems, heated leather seats, and more.
Advanced Safety Features
The 2016 Ford Escape offers some high tech safety features that can help keep you and your family safe from harm. All models come with stability and traction control, a variety of advanced airbags, the Ford MyKey system that can set electronic parameters for young drivers, a rearview camera, and a blind spot mirror. The Technology Package adds even more features, including:
- A blind spot monitoring system
- Side cross traffic alerts
- Xenon headlights
- An automatic parking system
- Automatic wipers
2016 Ford Escape Reviews
The Ford Escape has earned some impressive reviews from industry critics. These are some of our favorites from top reviewers:
- Kelley Blue Book: "If you want your compact SUV to offer high style, good handling, solid fuel economy and a compelling blend of features, the 2016 Ford Escape could be just the ticket."
- Automobile Magazine: "The Ford Escape compact crossover SUV combines sporty good looks with cutting-edge technology, appealing engine options and a high fun-to-drive factor. [...] And whether you're hauling people or stuff, you'll find the roomy Escape to be an exceptionally accommodating companion."
- Edmunds: "The 2016 Ford Escape is one of our favorite small crossover utility vehicles, thanks to athletic driving dynamics, an inviting interior and advanced technology features."
Visit Andy Mohr Ford
Come test drive the latest 2016 Ford Escape at your leading Indianapolis and Brownsburg area Ford dealer, Andy Mohr Ford. Our showroom is located at 2713 E. Main Street in Plainfield, IN. Give us a call at (855) 822-2321 or contact us online if you have any questions about this exciting crossover.Contact Us