2018 Ford Fusion Review
The 2018 Ford Fusion is a staple in the midsize sedan market. In fact, it’s one of those models that tons of other manufacturers use as a measuring stick for their own success. Well, perhaps that’s why it’s so popular with the drivers in Plainfield, Indianapolis, Avon, and the surrounding Indiana communities.
So, that’s why our team here at Andy Mohr Ford wrote this 2018 Ford Fusion review. We hope that you get a lot out of it, and we hope that you contact us today if you’d like to set up a test drive.
2018 Ford Fusion: Power & Performance
As with any midsize sedan worth its salt, the 2018 Fusion is built around a solid base: its reliable engine.
Even better, it allows you to choose between a few different reliable engines. Check out all your options.
- 1.5L EcoBoost® Engine: Equipped with Auto Start-Stop Technology to optimize your efficiency.
- 2.0L EcoBoost® Engine: Comes with Turbo, Direct Injection, & Twin Independent Variable Cam Timing technology to enhance performance.
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 : 325 horsepower and 380 lb-ft of torque—a powerful drive, every time.
However, what’s the point of driving around with that extra kick if you don’t look good while doing it…
2018 Fusion: Interior Comfort and Exterior Style
With that in mind, we’ll dive into both the interior and the exterior of the Ford Fusion. Both are crucial!
Interior. When you’re inside the cabin, you’ll enjoy many convenient features, such as an available leather-wrapped steering wheel, a rotary gear shift dial, a power moonroof, and a universal garage door opener. There’s also a host of color choices (Medium Light Stone, Ebony, Medium Soft Ceramic, and Dark Earth Gray). Take your pick!
Exterior. When you’re looking at your car from the outside, you’ll also enjoy a myriad of color choices: Blue, Shadow Black, White Gold, Magnetic, Lighting Blue, Burgundy Velvet, Ruby Red, White Platinum, Oxford White, and Ingot Silver. Other helpful exterior features include LED headlamps, LED fog lamps, and a rear decklid spoiler.
Ford Fusion: Safety Features
Last, but certainly not least, the 2018 Ford Fusion offers safety systems that are intended to protect everyone inside of your car:
- Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection: This system senses for potential collisions with a car or pedestrian ahead of you. If it detects a likely impact, it’ll pre-charge and increase brake-assist sensitivity as it alerts you. If you don’t react in time, the brakes can be applied automatically.
- Enhanced Active Park Assist: Parking can be a struggle, especially on congested streets. Luckily, this high-tech feature uses ultrasonic sensors to measure distance from parked vehicles and a detected parking area. While you shift, accelerate, and brake, the system can easily maneuver you into a parking spot.
- Lane-Keeping System: By utilizing a mounted camera, this cutting-edge system warns you through steering wheel vibrations of unintentional lane departure.
There are even more safety features available to you, such as Cross-Traffic Alert, the Blind Spot Information System, and Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go.
Contact Us at Andy Mohr Ford to Schedule Your Fusion Test Drive!
Here’s the deal: if performance-oriented engines, a functional yet stylish interior and exterior, and advanced safety systems are what you’re looking for, then the 2018 Ford Fusion is the sedan for you.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Andy Mohr Ford if any of this sounds good. Just call us on the phone, chat with us on our website, or stop by our showroom in person to get behind the wheel today. We look forward to serving our customers from Plainfield, Indianapolis, Avon, and beyond.
View our inventory below!
15 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Discounted pricing as shown includes all rebates and incentives. Destination tax title and tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (317) 839-6541 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term 4.9% interest and 20% downpayment. Payment estimate does not include taxes and dealer fees.