Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Super Duty is available in fifteen breathtaking models:
- 2017 Ford F-250 XL – Starting at $32,535 MSRP
- 2017 Ford F-350 XL – Starting at $33,705 MSRP
- 2017 Ford F-250 XLT – Starting at $36,740 MSRP
- 2017 Ford F-350 XLT – Starting at $37,920 MSRP
- 2017 Ford F-250 Lariat – Starting at $45,105 MSRP
- 2017 Ford F-350 Lariat – Starting at $46,275 MSRP
- 2017 Ford F-450 XL – Starting at $53,945 MSRP
- 2017 Ford F-250 King Ranch – Starting at $54,260 MSRP
- 2017 Ford F-350 King Ranch – Starting at $58,630 MSRP
- 2017 Ford F-450 XLT – Starting at $58,810 MSRP
- 2017 Ford F-350 Platinum – Starting at $61,775 MSRP
- 2017 Ford F-250 Platinum – Starting at $32,535 MSRP
- 2017 Ford F-450 Lariat – Starting at $65,635 MSRP
- 2017 Ford F-450 King Ranch – Starting at $72,455 MSRP
- 2017 Ford F-450 Platinum – Starting at $32,535 MSRP
The newly redesigned Ford Super Duty offers drivers access to three cab sizes, including the regular, super, and crew cab versions, as well as standard and long wheelbase configurations making it easy to build the right truck for the job. The high-strength boxed steel frame and extensive use of military-grade aluminum alloy in the body and bed construction delivers a truck that is lighter and stronger than in previous years. The Ford Super Duty also offers striking new handling characteristics, including an upgraded steering and suspension system, the largest brakes in its class for superior handling and emergency stopping, and AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control to make towing and hauling safer.
Drivers can select one of two potent engines to meet their towing and hauling needs:
- 6.2L Gasoline – The standard 6.2L 2-valve SOHC V8 gasoline engine with TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission produces 385 hp and 430 lb.-ft. of torque. Properly equipped, this powerplant delivers a maximum conventional trailering capacity of 16,700 pounds and up to 16,700 pounds of 5th wheel towing capability.
- 6.7L Diesel – The 6.7L Power Stroke V8 Turbodiesel engine is mated to a TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission to generate 440 hp and 925 lb.-ft. of torque. Well-equipped, this combination gives drivers access to as much as 21,000 pounds of conventional trailering ability, and up to 32,500 pounds of towing capacity when a 5th wheel is in use.
Interior Design and Features
Inside the Super Duty is just as impressive, offering rear seat storage, a flat load floor, and adaptive connectivity:
- SYNC3 – Ford’s advanced SYNC3 infotainment system offers access to options like navigation, music streaming, smartphone integration, voice control, and more via the convenient in-dash color touchscreen display.
- Upfitter Switches – The Super Duty can come pre-loaded with factory installed upfitter switches which allow drivers to add up to six aftermarket accessories – including winches, power outlet, lights, radios, and more, without breaking into the vehicle’s electrical system.
- Convenience – Drivers can take advantage of impressive options like remote entry, Sony Premium Audio, leather appointed seats, remote start, remote tailgate, multifunction steering wheel with audio, calling, and cruise, and much more.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The Super Duty offers more than size to keep drivers safe; it offers a long list of advanced features as well:
- Advanced Airbags – To protect cabin occupants at every position, every Super Duty is equipped with a full suite of airbags.
- Added Cameras – The rearview camera makes towing and backing the big truck easier while the available tailgate and 180- or 360-degree camera system provide a composite view of the area around the truck, making it easier to avoid obstacles.
- BLIS – The Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) with Cross-traffic Alert and Trailer Tow helps drivers to avoid unseen obstacles and can be paired with other advanced features like Lane Departure Warning, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Collision Warning.
2017 Ford Super Duty Reviews
The powerful 2017 Ford Super Duty is favorite among critics who value a truck that can get things done:
- Edmunds – “If you have the need to haul or tow heavy loads, the all-new 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty should be at the top of your consideration list.”
- Car and Driver – “Unburdened, the F-250 Platinum felt as swift as some family sedans but with the bonus of a seemingly endless amount of grunt available at any speed.”
- AutoWeek – “The Super Duty is far more comfortable on rough roads too, with none of the cab quake the old truck had.
- AutoBlog – “As to the towing itself, we got behind the wheel of an F-350 Power Stroke with a 10,000-pound trailer and at certain points in the drive forgot there was anything behind the truck.”
Experience the 2017 Ford Super Duty Near Plainfield and Indianapolis
To get behind the wheel of a 2017 Ford Super Duty in Indianapolis and Plainfield, contact Andy Mohr Ford at (855) 735-8720 or stop by 2713 E. Main Street in Plainfield today.