2016 Ford Fusion
Get it now Starting at $22,110
2016 Ford Fusion
The 2016 Ford Fusion is available to Brownsburg and Indianapolis drivers now at Andy Mohr Ford in Plainfield, and we cannot wait to put you behind the wheel. Interiors for the Fusion range from the practical and well equipped to the luxurious, while the exterior remains one of the most distinctive designs on the road. Drivers can choose between three different trim levels, and Ford's mid-size sedan has three different engines available, too. Put simply, we're confident there is a Fusion for nearly any driver.Find Your New Fusion Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
While some automakers would give drivers a cheaply made and poorly equipped entry-level trim, Ford knows what people want in a mid-size sedan. Smart buyers can start off with an affordable and well equipped S trim level with affordable upgrades to SE and Titanium trim levels for drivers seeking amenities like leather upholstery, heated front seating, navigation, and even an automated parallel parking system.
- 2016 Ford Fusion S: $22,110
- 2016 Ford Fusion SE: $23,645
- 2016 Ford Fusion Titanium: $30,390
The 2016 Ford Fusion continues to bear the grille borrowed from Aston Martin, but with a sleeker profile that would make it feel at home among pricier luxury sedans. Features like thin headlights and taillights give the sedan a more aggressive look, and a variety of different wheel designs give you plenty of options for customization. Available add-ons like a sunroof and rear spoiler let you add unique touches to the Fusion, but no matter which features you choose, you will have one of the most distinctive looking vehicles on the road.
Ford is famous for high performance standards in vehicles like the F-150 and the Mustang, but many drivers regard their sedans in a different light. The Fusion is changing that perception, featuring three small yet powerful engine options:
- The Fusion S and SE feature a 2.5L four-cylinder as standard, capable of 175 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque (already ahead of many of its competitors) while earning up to 34 mpg on the highway.
- On the Fusion SE, you can upgrade to one of two optional engines. The first is a 1.5L turbocharged four-cylinder with 181 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque, earning up to 37 mpg highway.
- The Fusion SE's second engine option is standard on the Fusion Titanium: a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder. The most powerful engine on the Fusion, this model is rated at 240 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque and earns up to 33 highway mpg.
The Fusion can even be equipped with all-wheel drive on models with the 2.0L turbocharged engine.
Interior Design and Features
The Fusion exterior is eye-catching, and that sense of style and design carries over to the interior. The seats and dash have a cool, sophisticated style that is enhanced by high-quality finishes and high-tech features like MyFord Touch that remove buttons and knobs from the center stack. The Fusion is geared around simple elegance, removing clutter and providing clean, textured surfaces, and it has some of the best available features in its class, including
- SYNC: Standard on all Fusion models, Ford's SYNC system lets you control your technology with voice commands, allowing you to focus on the road instead of fumbling with your phone or radio.
- MyFord Touch: This available touchscreen infotainment system provides an 8-inch LCD touchscreen to manage all of your technology and vehicle settings, as well as two customizable displays for your gauges, bringing the information you need directly to your dash.
- Navigation: The available turn-by-turn navigation system does more than just get you where you're going on time. It can redirect you around traffic or construction and help you find points of interest when visiting somewhere new.
- Sony 12-Speaker Stereo: The only thing better than listening to your music through the available 12-speaker Sony sound system is being at your favorite band's concert. Feel the bass and hear the crystal clear highs with the Fusion's top-notch sound system.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Safety is a priority in every step of the auto design and engineering process, and these days many drivers expect safety features to be more than just seat belts, airbags, and a frame that knows where to crumple. Ford has some advanced safety amenities that can help make driving and parking easier and safer.
- Rearview Camera: This standard rearview camera switches on whenever you shift into reverse, giving you a clear view of what's behind the Fusion before backing up.
- Ford MyKey: Every Fusion comes with Ford's MyKey technology, which lets you set the limits on a secondary driver - like a teenager or a valet. Just hand over the secondary key and it can limit driving speeds and impose other safety measures.
- Automated Parallel Parking: Parallel parking is one of the toughest tasks for most drivers, but it doesn't have to be. The Fusion has an automated parallel parking system that lets you just press a button when you're by a spot and the car will do the rest.
2016 Ford Fusion Reviews
You could ask our team at Andy Mohr Ford what we think of the Fusion, but you probably could guess that we're already big fans. Don't worry, though, we're not alone. The critics are fans of what the Fusion has to offer, too:
- Edmunds: "With solid power, excellent fuel economy, distinctive styling and a huge array of tech features, the 2016 Ford Fusion is a great choice for a midsize sedan."
- Jalopnik: "The Fusion drives exactly as Ford advertised. It's fun. It's well-balanced, and it puts a smile of your face. ...Grip level is relatively high and body roll is very low compared to its competitors."
- Left Lane News: "Optional on mid-level Fusions and standard on high-end trims is MyFord Touch, which builds on SYNC by letting users control everything from navigation to climate control to the sound system with voice commands. MyFord Touch also replaces conventional knobs and buttons with a center-mounted touchscreen and touch-sensitive controls in the center stack."
- Kelley Blue Book: "Whether you want a sporty family car with Euro-sharp looks, or just a practical and affordable way to haul around five people, the 2016 Ford Fusion is a hard car to dislike."
Test Drive a Ford Fusion!
To learn more or schedule a test drive in a 2016 Ford Fusion, Brownsburg and Indianapolis drivers can contact Andy Mohr Ford online or by phone at (855) 822-2321. You can also feel free to drop by our dealership in person six days a week and get a look at our Fusion lineup; we're located at 2713 East Main Street in Plainfield, IN.Contact Us