Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Ford Expedition is available to Brownsburg and Greenwood, Indiana shoppers in eight attractive trim levels:
- 2016 Ford Expedition XLT – Starting at $45,630 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Expedition XLT EL – Starting at $48,340 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Expedition Limited – Starting at $55,340 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Expedition Limited EL – Starting at $57,990 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Expedition King Ranch – Starting at $59,570 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Expedition Platinum – Starting at $60,530 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Expedition King Ranch EL – Starting at $62,220 MSRP
- 2016 Ford Expedition Platinum EL – Starting at $63,180 MSRP
The 2016 Ford Expedition offers Brownsburg and Greenwood shoppers practical elegance with the available chromed exhaust tip and door handles, luggage rack with side rails and crossbars, LED fog lamps, power liftgate, and options that include:
- Power Mirrors – The standard power-adjustable mirrors offer are upgradable to include features like heating elements, turn signal indicators, driver memory, and more.
- Power Moonroof – The optional power moonroof gives even center passengers a clear view, letting the sunlight come in no matter what the weather.
- Running Boards – Standard running boards have an available power deployable feature that allows you to tuck them out of the way for a more streamlined look when not in use.
The 2016 Ford Expedition is equipped with the powerful 3.5L EcoBoost V6 with Ti-VCT and 6-speed automatic with SelectShift technology. Together, they deliver 365 horsepower and up to 420 lb-ft of peak torque. Properly equipped, the Expedition is capable of towing as much as 9,200 pounds, and it even offers convenient truck apps to let you save trailer information to help you better manage your cargo.
The Expedition has comfortable seating for up to eight adults, a power-folding rear seat, up to 130.8 cubic feet of cargo capacity in select trims, and a list of convenience features that include:
- SYNC or SYNC3 – Ford’s optional voice-activated SYNC technology gives drivers access to hands-free calling, music, apps and other features. Upgrading to SYNC3 delivers a vibrant touchscreen, navigation with enhanced voice activation, and more.
- Pushbutton Start – Keep your keys in your pocket and unlock and access the Expedition from the available external keypad or start the engine with a push of a button to get on the road faster with a minimum of fuss.
- King Ranch Edition – The plush King Ranch Edition features Mesa Brown perforated leather-trimmed heated and cooled front seats as well as a leather wrapped steering wheel, with leather inserts and audio controls.
Advanced Safety Technologies
With standard safety features that include a full-suite of airbags, traction and stability control, and AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control, the Expedition is one safe SUV. Ford didn’t stop there however, adding more standard and available features including:
- Rearview Camera – Shift to reverse and the 4.2-inch center display shows you the area immediately behind the vehicle allowing you to park or trailer the Expedition safely and easily. Upgrade to the SYNC3 with available 8-inch color display for even better visibility.
- BLIS with Cross-traffic Alert – This optional Blind Spot Information System with Cross-traffic alert makes use of radar sensors to monitor the Expedition’s blind spots, providing an audible and visual warning to help avoid obstacles.
- Hill Descent Control – The optional Hill Descent Control system automatically engages the braking system when driving down a sharp incline, giving drivers better control and helping to minimize skid.
2016 Ford Expedition Reviews
Consumers love the Expedition, and it turns out, so do the experts:
- Kelley Blue Book – “As big as the Expedition is, this relatively small (3.5-liter) engine easily gets Ford’s full-size SUV up to speed.”
- Consumer Guide – “We have no complaints about Expedition’s ride, handling, or steering feel, either.”
- Edmunds – “Ford’s decision to use its new Sync 3 infotainment system in place of the previous MyFord Touch system should make the 2016 Ford Expedition even more user-friendly than its predecessor.”
- Car and Driver – “We were also impressed by the quiet passenger compartment, which benefits from a host of noise-eradicating measures, including an acoustic-laminated windshield and new sound damping materials in the cabin pillars, center console, and headliner, as well as new carpeting with enhanced noise-canceling properties. “
Get Behind the Wheel of the 2016 Ford Expedition at Your Friendly Brownsburg and Greenwood Indiana Ford Dealer Today
Experience the 2016 Ford Expedition today at Andy Mohr Ford near Brownsburg and Greenwood, Indiana today. Contact one of our associates at (855) 822-2321 or visit our showroom at 2713 E. Main Street in Plainfield, IN.